Friday, July 01, 2005

Let's Talk About It

It's July! and we are only three weeks away from our departure. I am sure that many of you have questions and suggestions and that is why I have set up a way for many of us to get together on a conference call.
Here is the plan -
On Tuesday July 5th at 6:00 PM Central we will have a conference call that will involve one person from every group of 5 or more. That means that I need confirmation by email from someone in each of the following locations -
Starkville, MS
Columbus, MS
Tupelo, MS
Gulfport, MS
Vicksburg, MS
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Orlando, FL
Charlotte, NC - Archdale
Charlotte, NC - All others
Hot Springs, AR
Borger, TX
I am hoping that every group is reading the info here and that I am not chasing you down. Please send me an email confirmation that you are planning to be on this call. We will be discussing work plans, travel plans, trip info, etc. I don't mind if you are using a conference phone or a speaker phone but, please DO NOT CALL FROM A CELL PHONE.
Here is the dial in info -
A few minutes before 6:00 PM CENTRAL / 7:00 PM Eastern - dial 1-866-295-5950
You will be asked for an access code and your code is 28534#
If you have questions and can email them to me in advance, I would appreciate it.
We are getting close!
Marc

No comments: