Friday, July 08, 2005

Down To The Wire

Folks, we are down to the wire.
In two weeks we hit the ground in Tegucigalpa and will not stop till the job is done.
The conference call was great and we are planning to email out all flight information by Monday the 11th. If you need your information sooner, please send me an email and I'll get it to you.
All you need to know is this - Unless I've told you something different, you will be on American Airlines and you will be leaving very early in the morning - either the 23rd or the 24th.
If your departure city is Miami, you get to sleep in a little.
When you get your schedule and locater numbers, go to the American web site and pull off your confirmation.
Our benevolence and working fund is growing but, I need to get as much of your earnings as soon as you can get it to me. I had to send a big chunk of money to Honduras this week to pre pay for a lot of our construction material and that means that our budget will be very tight unless you can help us by sending the benevolence dollars so I can get them on deposit.
Many of the items that we we paid for on delivery last year are now pre-paid through our US based account that is tied to a Honduran bank.
Please make sure that all your friends, families, and sponsors have this blog address. This is the place where our reports will be posted.
See you soon!
Marc

No comments: