Friday, June 24, 2005

Less Than A Month

Can you believe that in less than 30 days our team will come together in Tegucigalpa for 2 weeks of unbelievable work, praise, and togetherness?
We still have a lot to do but, from my POV, we are going to be very prepared. After all, we couldn't have had a better planner. Our God planned this ministry before time and all we are doing is becoming the tools that he selected for the work. Simple!
As a reminder, next Friday is July 1st and that is when I really need to have your final payment in my mail box. I need to send be able to send money to Honduras to pay for all of our lodging and our transportation. I also need to send money in advance to pay for lumber to build the homes that we have in the plan. That means that if you or your group are planning to sponsor the construction of houses, I need to get the checks for that work as soon as possible. If we don't pay in advance of our departure for wood, there isn't any guarantee that we will have it.
I plan to announce a conference number & time on Monday for all leaders. I can't afford for everyone to call-in but, we will have at least 12 to 15 on the call. We'll make sure that everybody has flight information, and answer any open questions. In the mean time, feel free to give me a call or an email if you need answers.
Best I can tell...we have
28 Days till

Great days in Honduras

2 comments:

Mark said...

Not trying to burst your bubble but we are already having great days in Honduras!!! See you soon and you can join in.

Lori Roberts said...

Brigitte and Brandon, I'm glad to see on aa.com that your flight arrived on time (3 minutes late is on time, right?) Love, Mom