Monday, June 13, 2005

Different Stuff

I have good news on the weight limit per bag - as of right now, the limit has gone back to 70 pounds per piece / two pc. per person. Remember though, whatever you take - you carry. If you can handle 140 pounds of bags & a back pack- go for it. If anything changes, I'll let you know.
By now all of you should have recieved info on your final balance. Please note that this is due in my mailbox on or before July 1 and that due by July 1 doesn't mean that that is the day to start thinking about getting Marc the rest of the money. There are too many people to for Terri & I to go chasing down somebody that is late paying what they owe.
Remember that today - June 13 is 40 days from our departure and plan to join me in the 40 days of prayer - (see the blog below)
Also remember that this site is where all of your friends and family will be reading our trip reports when we are in Honduras. Please pass the address along to anyone that is interested.
All flight plans are complete and I will be passing along your departure info soon. Everything will be e-ticketed and all you will need is a passport.
Please don't be afraid to give me a call or an email if you have any questions at all.
I am looking forward to seeing and working with all of you.
God has Great Days in Honduras planned for us.
Marc

No comments: