Thursday, July 19, 2007

IT's HERE!

Today I am on my way to the airport to pick up the first 60 of the Mississippi (and all over) team.
WOW! It's gonna be a great day in Honduras.
We have the first load of food arriving at the mission house at about 5 this afternoon. We also have 2 houses of wood arriving in Santa Ana scheduled for tomorrow morning. Tomorrow while the last 25 are flying from Memphis, we'll be building 2 houses, preparing for a clinic, teaching women about Jesus, and playing with the children at Casa de Esperanza. Our God is GOOD all the time.
Dios es bien, todo tiempo.
Please pray every day for our team. You can feel free to post comments to your favorite TORCH member and we will make sure that they get the message.
Pray for the work and that lives will be changed.
Blessings,
Marc

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marc,
Happy Birthday
We love you and are praying for you.
Norma, Carroll, Jana and JD

Gretchen said...

Stephen Schmidt SBRCC
We are praying for you everday that God touches your heart so you in turn call touch all those around you. We love you and are proud of you.
Daddy, Gretchen & Jordan

Anonymous said...

Daddy,

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and have many times today, and you hadn't even gotten to Honduras yet. Trey says that he is praying for you. He's saying hello right now. Daddy, you are the best. I hope that this experience is truly a blessing and that you won't be tired but that you'll have a renewed strength and energy as you wake in the mornings. Please tell your team that Aldersgate UMC is certainly praying for ya'll. How exciting to be doing a mission trip, someday I hope to get to do something that neat. Becareful, take care of yourself. Hunter and Kenzie miss you. I love you so much!!
Tricia, Trey, Hunter, Kenzie Bolton
(This is for Doug Darden)

Unknown said...

Marc & Teri
from Tupelo
Wish I was there with you! I really miss being with you this year! But I've already started saving for next year! Love on all the kidos for me and color a few pages with them. But most important, tell 'em Jesus loves them! Your in my prayers.

Love you both
Melissa P

Anonymous said...

Jonathan Rainier (SBRCC),
Remember that you are being prayed for each and everyday! I have faith that God can and will use you to show His love to everyone you meet.
I'm anxious to hear every detail when you get back home.
I love you Jonathan!!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Gracie Fennell (SBRCC)

Mom,
I got back from 4th session safely and learned a lot more about God than i thought i would. I prayed for you and everyone there every night.I hope that God puts you to good use and that you will get to serve in the children's home like you wanted. God bless you and all the other servants that God has assembled to do his good work.

Love,
Spencer